The 5 biggest mistakes made when ordering a UPS
1. Not knowing their load- If the load is not known, it’s like buying a Ute and not knowing what payload needs to be carried
2. Not knowing what battery time is needed- this is determined by the load requirements
3. What format and weight of UPS- UPS com in rack mounted or floor standing units and are primarily manufactured from copper and lead.
4. Power to supply UPS- in most cases when one big UPS needs to supply critical equipment, the load needs to come from one adequate supply.
5. No budget set aside for electrical work- When supplying a UPS that cannot be plugged into a 10A GPO, the UPS need to be wired in by a qualified electrician.
Our handy UPS calculator addresses most of the above questions making it an extremely useful tool when buying a UPS.