Due to the great success of the Redback Rack range of racks, we have now introduced a 9RU wall mount rack. This model comes in 450 mm deep as a single section and a 600mm deep as a double section. The double section has a convenient hinged back to make cable access to the rear of mounted equipment easy to install cables etc.
Although most of the modern units test batteries periodically, if is always good to power the UPS every 6 months.
This is done by switching the power off to the UPS and monitoring DC voltage. Once the batteries reach 20% capacity, re-instating power. This cycles the battery, prolonging their service life.
If the batteries do not perform to specification, they should be replaced by a qualified service technician and old batteries disposed of correctly.
Introducing an air-conditioner to our range of outdoor IP rated racks, means we can offer a turnkey solution for the outdoor installations.
We can customise these racks as required, including:
- IP rated racks
- Air conditioners
- UPS with long run batteries
- Lights and cameras when door is opened
- Tamper switches
- Environment censors
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW AND LEARN HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR
FREE ECO UPS FROM PSS DISTRIBUTORS
Try the BEST UPS Calculator in the world, just scan the QR Code to download our APP on your mobile device!
Have you checked it out yet? Super easy..super quick…does the work for you !
The 5 biggest mistakes made when ordering a UPS
1. Not knowing their load- If the load is not known, it’s like buying a Ute and not knowing what payload needs to be carried
2. Not knowing what battery time is needed- this is determined by the load requirements
3. What format and weight of UPS- UPS com in rack mounted or floor standing units and are primarily manufactured from copper and lead.
4. Power to supply UPS- in most cases when one big UPS needs to supply critical equipment, the load needs to come from one adequate supply.
5. No budget set aside for electrical work- When supplying a UPS that cannot be plugged into a 10A GPO, the UPS need to be wired in by a qualified electrician.
Our handy UPS calculator addresses most of the above questions making it an extremely useful tool when buying a UPS.
IP (or “Ingress Protection”) ratings are defined in international standards. They are used to define levels of sealing effectiveness of electrical enclosures against intrusion from foreign bodies (tools, dirt etc.) and moisture.”