To ensure you are choosing the right partnership for your next UPS project – you want a company that has proven themselves time and again and one who has previous experience with similar jobs, superior technical expertise and can offer the after sales support that you require.
So, Why PSS Distributors…
PSS Distributors has manufactured our own units since 1994, We have over 100 000 units in the market at present in 2 continents. Our technical expertise to design and manufacture the more difficult solutions has held us in good stead for 25 years.
A few of our more recognisable sites include:
- Toshiba CAT scans nation wide
- Avis Car Hire (2 x 60KVA)
- DHL (1 x 80KVA)
- BOC gases (1x 80KVA)
- Bunnings Warehouse (2000 x 600VA )
- NSW health
- Abbott Labs
We have designed and manufactured security power supply systems and have become the largest security power supply distributor in Australia, which include:
- Wall mount 4-24A in 12 and 24VDC
- Wall mount 4-25A in 24VAC
- Rack mount in DC and AC
- Battery backed up units
With over 40 years experience in power, innovative engineers, we have achieved what other UPS companies have turned away from, for example:
- Controlling a UPS to run on static switch to overcome large inrush currents and transferring back to inverter remotely when given the signal (CAT scans)
- Designing UPS with sleep mode to operate weeks after a power failure when needed (roller shutter doors)
- Manufacturing cost effective UPS systems with small inverters but large charges for very long battery back up (security cameras / telecommunications)
- Arranging UPS systems that convert single phase to 3 phase (lathes, power tools in workshops etc)
- Dedicated UPS systems to keep pumps on vaccine fridges running for hours.